2005: A European Odyssey in Pictures

Bonjour! This is a photoblog to chronicle my exploits in Europe in May/June 2005. On it you will find professional-quality photographs, mixed in with my own trademark irreverent commentary. It's like being in Europe... with a particularly quirky tour guide. Bon appetit!

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Friday, July 29, 2005

Day 2: May 19 (London)

My second day in London, my first full day in the city, I went back to the district of Westminster to see the things I'd missed the day before. Due to the similarity in my travels on both Day 1 and Day 2, as well the fact that Picasa reshuffled the order of my photos and my memories are getting fuzzier by the day, many of the pictures that appeared on Day 1 on the blog actually date to Day 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home