2005: A European Odyssey in Pictures

Bonjour! This is a photoblog to chronicle my exploits in Europe in May/June 2005. On it you will find professional-quality photographs, mixed in with my own trademark irreverent commentary. It's like being in Europe... with a particularly quirky tour guide. Bon appetit!

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


Geriatric protesters were demonstrating for better government pension benefits outside St. Margaret's, across the street from Parliament. One old lady stopped me for a minute and tried to get me sign a petition. When I told her I was from the U.S., she tut-tutted. "Poor thing. Your pension system is worse off than ours." Thinking about Bush's Social Security privitization plan, I can't help but think she's right. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home